K.I.D.S

4 alphabets that can describe many things. I was in the middle of paediatrics posting now. I'm so excited because for me this posting is not boring at all. Kids are so adorable and they do not know how to lie. Adults are tend to lie honestly speaking.

There are so many social issues happen to child and of course I can't tell here because of patient confidentiality. I don't know why people tend to talk about others in the social media. It's not good because maybe we do not know the exact story. Try to be considerate and just think if you were in their shoes.

We can't strain ourselves from gossips. We tend to talk about other people bla bla especially during hanging out with our kind of gossip girls (not only girls, boys too). We have to minimize our judgement towards that story. What's your feeling when other people talking bad about you instead of knowing the truth behind it?

You will feel sad and less confident I'm sure but you have to be strong. (Don't make other people affect your life, ignore them).

xoxo

jannahamidon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih