My wishes..

10 minutes to 12 o’clock..Miss Pinky bersenang lenang duduk atas katil dengan perut yang kenyang hehe sambil blogging…So I want to share my happy new year wishes for 2015..
So my wishes…
1. I want to be good muslimah
2. I want to be fashionable but still remain the modesty because I love simple things but look attractive.
3. I want to study hard..maybe try to achieve dean list for this year and also upcoming year
4. I want to be single for now..(focus study first hehe)
5. I wish to be a physician 8 years from now
6. Jaga solat jaga hubungan dengan Allah dan juga hubungan sesame manusia.
7. Don’t study last minute
8. study hard and study smart
9. learn how to save money..(think twice before buying something)
10. improve my english (reading english novel)
11. Stay with Kaylena Beaute no other product
12. Read and understand kalamullah al-Quran


I hope I can achieve all my wishes..I think this year may be blessed by Allah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih