caffeinated

coffee
I don't know why today was my weak,non-energetic and lazy day..So non-productive day...(sigh..)

So I need coffee as a booster for me to do many things since I supposed to go to Manjung this weekend..I really don't have any spirit to go there because of....(girl's problem)

So my to-do-list order for today:
1)printing BMJ certificate,notes,timetable....(printing everything)

2)Ironing all my clothes (i'm so lazy when it comes to iron but I have to zzzz)

3)packing all things (food,skincare *,lab coats,scrub,books,etc)

*why skincare???My mum always remind me to not forget my cleanser,toner and moisturizer..Always...She thought this is very very very important than other things haha

p/s:So i need to start packing now...thanks to coffee I got my booster already..!!

bye!!

Comments

  1. i forgot that i can boost myself with caffein so i just end up lying in bed, doing nothing.

    see you in manjung!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi sama je kita aida...kalau malas saya tak buat pape..see you in manjung hihi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih