family time

Alhamdulillah my parents and also my grandparents all came to KL yesterday...I'm so happy and felt motivated to start the journey as a medical student (yeahhhhh)...(don't malas2 Jannah, you have to make your family happy with your achievement..Thanks Allah I'm not studying oversea because if yes, i will crying a river and being homesick forever and ever...

The thinks is I always pray for Allah's guidance throughout my journey and granted me and my family heaven. Alhamdulillah with all the rezeki that Allah gave us..I'm proud to say that I have a happy family...I also pray to Allah, please don't take all the people that I loved now, because I really need them as a strength for me.. (I cried while typing this)...homesick mood on everyone...ready the tissues already beside the laptop..

ok now..let's start with the topic about teenagers nowadays..

Sometimes, I can't understand some teenagers refuse to continue their study (I mean secondary school) especially people with low socioeconomically...Did all of you know about our economy right now??who's the one who are responsible to change the destiny of our own family and of course our nation???? Please...please....please dear adik-adik..I think all of you just thinking for the short term...

Don't give thousand of excuses such as 'I can work and I got money and maybe more money that I could not get from my father'...Obviously terrible excuses ever...You think you can improve yourself by being working without having knowledge??? Knowledge is important..You must have it in order for you to improve yourself and your family...

so, all these are reminders for me to be more hardworking and please don't be lazy...

* after sekian lama baru ada mood nak update..





-jannahamidon-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih