petai oh petai

I don't know why I craving like crazy for petai lately. It really difficult to find it here in Ipoh. I love ulam-ulam kampung. I got this from my opah I think because ulam is the one of the must-have-dish during family gathering.

For me, I really comfortable to eat petai when I was at home because you know all the smell when you pee and you'll have bad breath smell. But I don't care we can eliminate the problem isn't it???
So make sure if you are a petai lover like me, we have to do something about the smell. Don't be shy with it.

1. brush your teeth after meal
2. Bring along your liquid soap or anything that can eliminate the smell.
3. Always have chewing gum or anything fresh and mint so you will comfortable to talk to people.

xoxo,
jannahamidon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih