report submitted

Alhamdulillah, my report already submitted to the supervisor and my logbook for elective had been postage to the campus because I'm very lazy to drive to Cyberjaya. (Kalau tak puasa takpe). Okay kidding no no no we have to be patient especially in Ramadhan. We have to strain ourselves from eating and drinking. Although I don't know for this Ramadhan I felt tired easily and always thirsty all the time maybe because of hot weather here in Perak.

Regarding my elective, I felt grateful because my elective went smooth and didn't have any problems. Maybe Ipoh was general hospital so the ward was very busy and I only learnt from observation and clerking patient by my own. But I was happy at the clinic because I learnt many things there. I don't know why this hospital had many rare diseases and that was my first time seeing an adolescent with Marfan syndrome. I was so excited and I felt sorry to the patient. I said sorry after that don't worry okay hehe. (i'm not a bad doctor ameen)

So, I think that's all I want to share here. Counting for berbuka puasa. huhu

xoxo,

jannahamidon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih