mid-twenties dilemma

Such a beautiful morning here with the bird chirping around and me myself still lying in the bed with the laptop on to update my blog. I'm finally a final year student. I still can't believe it but yes this is the facts Jannah, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE AND BE BETTER. No more lazy lazy huhu and learning not just for the sake of exam because in real life as a doctor, your patient is not an exam subject!!

Okay done with my short story about that final year things. Now, I'm here feeling sad because I can't attend my friend's wedding. She's not my closed friends but this is the right time to meet and make a mini reunion for my batch. I'm proud to be Taayah's girl. I missed the moment when all of us still in our school time. Misunderstanding and fighting are normal but now no more because we already grown up and 13 of us (if i'm not mistaken) already married.

When we talk about marriage, this is the second most stressful things for a girl in her nearly mid-twenties. (acually I'm talking about myself haha). I felt left behind because most of my friends are already married, some of them already had child, some of them already engaged, some of them already had a boyfriend and me still here, no boyfriend, no fiance, no anything haha.

Until one day, one of my married friend post about responsibility and she opened my eyes about the real life after marriage. It's not easy to take such a responsibility. You have to accept your partners very well and try to understand him/her. Don't get married because you see your friends are getting married. So, I remind myself that your soulmate will come at the right time in a right way. I believed that good man will trying hard to make the relationship becomes halal not just simply couple-clash things or just testing your popularity because you think you are hansome (but actually not at all) and using someone else or excuses to end the relationship. Be a man and speak the truth.

xoxo

jannahamidon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih