Be prepared

Alhamdulillah I passed my professional exam part 2. With that now I can put a title of DR in front of my name yeayyy. But the journey never end. Actually the challenges begin after this. Yeah you can be proud of yourself. It's not wrong after all that hard work of sleepless night and palpitation. But bear in mind this profession deals with human lives. So, I prayed hard to be a good and passionate doctor and may all my dream come true.

So, after all the happiness come the sad part. I may leave all my friends here. We will be separated. So sadddddd. Besides, all makciks at kenduri asked whether I have boyfriend or not. I just keep smiling and asked for their prayers haha. Yeayhh 24 years old. I once have a dream to get married at 24 years old since my goal is to become a doctor and I'll graduated after 5 years. But Allah is the greatest, He answered my prayer for the MBBS part but not the marriage part yet.

I know Allah has the best plan for me. Yesterday, I started a conversation with long lost senior of mine during secondary school. I'm happy for her. She's married, has one child and one more to come this year. She asked me 'Jan bila lagi, tak sabar nak tengok'. I'm laughing like crazy and said I don't know when. Then, all the advices from her made me realized that I totally not ready for marriage.

She said once a woman got married, Syurga is confirmed for you if you taat with your husband and Allah. But to achieve that things are not easy. Totally not easy. She said she had a boyfriend before she got married. But in the end she married with somebody else. She didn't even know that man so much but her mother said yes for her. Love after marriage kind of things.

And then she told me to be prepared. Learnt how to cook, manage housechores, improve your ibadah and wake up early! Me like the third is the most difficult one haha. I'm trying hard and here I am wake up at 7 and try not to sleep back today. I read novel and now I'm blogging after so long btw. Anyways, thank you for the advices Kak I. I'll remember it all.

xoxo

jannahamidon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih