contact lens


Contact lens????! Some people will look scare and some of them are eager hearing these words. Me is someone who get scare after hearing contact lens before. I'm wearing specs since year 5 in primary school. We can't run from genetic people and yes all my families wearing specs.

Before this I heard so many things about how bad and risky the contact lenses are. So, it took me like 13 years to convince myself to try contact lens. And here I am start wearing contact lens but not everyday. I'm new about all types of lens so I can't give any opinion about the brands. Already tried Freshkon and Blincon.

For the beginner, of course do not wear it unless you really know all the risks and safety precaution of these things. Me myself read a lot of review, asking optometrist, asking my lecturers (opthalmologist but yeahh they against contact lens), and watching the youtube about how to wear and take out the lens.

So, I want to share how I take care of my lenses:

IT'S ALL ABOUT HYGIENE!

1. Before wearing lens make sure you wash your hand. I usually wash with my cleanser since it's not too foamy.
2. I dried my hands with paper towel/tissues doesn't matter as long as it dried and no tissues sticking on your hands.
3. Take your lens, make sure it's in correct position, and please empty your lens case. DO NOT REUSE THE SAME SOLUTION. You can watch youtube about how to wear the lens.

After taking out the lens:

1. Put 3 drops of the solution and gently rub your lens to make sure it's clean.
2. Put the lens in the lens case and fill it with the solution until full.

Things I always and never forget to bring in my bag while wearing lens are the solution, my spectacles, and my lens case. DO NOT USE LENS MORE THAN 10 HOURS. DO NOT SLEEP OR SWIMMING OR SHOWERING WHILE WEARING LENS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih