Laundry day

Weekend is always be my laundry day. Laundry is one of my favourite things in my life but I hate folding clothes. I don't know why guys. Every time I felt lazy to fold the clothes properly, I will remember my great grandmother who were meticulously and neatly kind of person in folding clothes. So I told myself I need to be like her..

Having a mum who are working is quite tough actually. My mother only cook and do all the house chores during weekend. And she reluctant to have a maid since I was small. I proud of my mother. I hope I can be a super mommy just like her.The grateful thing is I only have 2 siblings and I wonder how a mother with 10 kids can manage all these things well. Proud of all the mothers in the world...You have super power you...

As a conclusion, my mother always be my number one role model in my life at all aspects beauty, responsibilities, attitude, health and I think no words can describe how I love my mother the most in my entire life...I hope I can be a doctor and make sure not to forget to take care of my parents and family first. I want to have a motto like family is our priority, without them our life is meaningless..  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih