new pinky baby

I told you guys about the BB compact powder from Etude House on my previous post..I really love that compact powder so much...My main reason of course because it is pink in colour and it's shape or design just like princess...As usual I always pretend to be a princess (walaupun sebenarnya memang takkan dapat jadi haha)...So I want to share a facebook page which I used to buy korean product in cheaper price. Don't worry because it is original.It became cheaper than normal price here because of direct shipping from korean..And no GST lahhhh...just postage je yang kena bayar..Memang akan ada pro and cons kalau beli online..

Advantages

1. Cheaper price..not kidding okay almost half price..My compact powder usual price roughly is RM 110.00 if i'm not mistaken and now it became RM 60..Can't you see that??I just need to add RM 6 for postage..

Disadvantages

1. You will get your parcel after 2 weeks because they need to wait for the things to arrive Malaysia first and then they will post to you..seriously kena sabar sikit.. (walaupun aku tak sabar2 sampai banyak kali pm and tanye bila barang nak sampai)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih