one less problem without you~

less one problem without you~

What you guys do when people talk bad things about you??

1. Crying
2. We  have to accept it no matter what and at the same time ignore it because they don't know the exact problem that we faced.
3. Learning to accept other people opinion or advise. But it's hard for me because i'm the type of person who will think about it first and only me can make decision about myself and thinking thoroughly whether it was wrong or right. Sometimes, when I felt so angry or depressed or whatever it is my friends and family also couldn't help with it. But I appreciate their advise and thank you for giving me some time to think about it properly.
4. In our life, we can't run away from other people expectatio and we also judge people sometimes~
5. Life to the fullest, move on and start a new life..Be a better person...Prove to everyone that you are strong..Think about your future and how to achieve your goals..and don't forget Allah is always with you..

#Jannahamidon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih