The best

Whenever you feel sad, you will find someone who you can express your feeling and share your problem. But all people are same, they will have something like envy,bad feeling and also maybe not sincere to give you advice at all. These people are not bad but they didn't feel the problem that we faced. So, as a conclusion, I have the solution..yeahhh hihi

My mentor told us to tell every single problem to your parent because they may not be jealous with you and wanted the best for you. So, my second solution is remember Allah. Praying is the best solution ever because Allah knows everything and they know the exact reason behind it. For now, i stick to this solution and I felt calm and I believed Allah knows the best.

-Jannahamidon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih