my diet diary

Don't be so excited to read this post because i'm not going to share my SUCCESSFUL diet...Actually, I can't stand it anymore..Only last for 3 days...So now I redha with my chubby face and my weight was nearly overweight..

The most annoying problem with me is I can't live without nasi...I must eat rice once a day either lunch or dinner..I also can't make the amount lesser like people said only eat nasi as equal as your fist.


Can you see my fist??? I never eat nasi at that amount...NEVER..I only can do jogging but unfortunately the weather nowadays was so 'nice'. The rain always envy with my effort and rather than jog every evening, I sleep soundlessly on my bed.

So, now I will share the apps that I used throughout my diet journey and I had fun with these apps.

First....

I download my Fitness Pal. This apps can calculate your daily calories. You can record whatever you eat at breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. You also can scan the barcode and the calories intake will be appeared. So you can plan your meal.




Second...

runtastic apps..This apps can help you during jogging. I really love this apps because it will calculate how many calories burn, distance and duration. So you will feel less tiring with this apps. And you also can play your favourite songs while jogging.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih