nervous or not nervous???

Actually I have my EOP a.k.a end of posting examination for my specialty posting and psychiatry posting..Sounds like sikitnya..no need to worry lahh...okay lemme tell you guys that specialty posting consists of 4 sub posting which are ENT (Ear Nose Throat), radiology (all the X-rays and CT scan things), ophntalmology (All about eyes from you conjunctiva to retina) and anaesthesiology (All about anaes and drugs especially in OT)..So, how about now?? Sound ridiculous for only giving us one week to study???mestilah nervousss

As for me, this is my first time I studied alone in my own room in my own home sweet home hehe..Some people think that I'm only having fun staying at home and prolonged my holiday without even thinking that I have exam next week..Totally wrong..

I stayed at home because of my mother. Alhamdulillah ibu survived all the difficulties and now in recovery phase..Still need to take antibiotics and her movement is a bit limited and restricted because of operation site. I really need to stay beside her and helps her with the household chores..

Anyways, I believe that Allah will help me with all the berkat that I got for taking care of my mother. Alhamdulillah I managed to study at home and thanks a lot to all my BFFs who willing to provide me with all the pictures from revision classes. May Allah bless you all and let us pass with flying colours.

So whoever have the situation like me, don't think about not enough study, not attend revision classes..
Because all you need now is the blessing from your family and Allah..So just study hard and usaha tu jangan tinggal..Pray to Allah to ease everything..Inshaa Allah...

p/s: So petang2 ni blajo tak masuk..update blog kejap..so sambung study okayy

jannahamidon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih