2016 transformation


I realised that I didn't post any of my wishlist for 2016. It was because of my end of posting examination which involved two crazy posting and I was like oh man can I do this??. Alhamdulillah my exam already over but I felt anxious with my result since I think that I didn't study much and lack of effort compared to previous exam.



So, let's made a throwback of what happen in 2015. I think I had a lot of crying because of so many things that happen in my life especially about my ibu. Ibu was diagnosed with septic shock secondary to peritonitis which was in very critical condition. I could tell you guys how pathetic I am when I was in the hospital. I was crying along the corridor, surau and also in the ICU in front of my mother. I really couldn't accept that my mother would suffering like this!


But alhamdulillah all my family and my friends were supportive and after about 3 weeks my mother recovered from the illness and now happily being a part time housewife hehe. Another things that happen in my life was my personal story and I think I just want to keep it by myself. A lot to be improved and maybe I have to be like my 'old' me. I have to improve my relationship with Allah first and then I hope I can improve in all aspects of my life.


Love story?? 2015 made me realised so many things especially about love. Sometime, you have to trust yourself in making a decision. Ignore what people will say to you because they don't know the exact problem that you faced. But of course it's gonna be hurt especially you who the one that know the truth. I told myself, it's okay Jannah everything will be fine, trust yourself, have faith in Allah and improve yourself if you want a better person and also stop hoping for something miracle! I also have to forgive myself and others too.

So, for summary, my wishlist for this year is I need a TRANSFORMATION

1. forgive everyone
2. pray hard
3. increase my confidence
4. study hard
5. enjoy life to the fullest
6. have faith in Allah
7. improved myself in every aspect


p/s: Sorry for this long post than usual. Like I said this blog is my second diary.

sincerely,

jannahamidon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih