Lazy people

Currently in OnG posting mode..I had no intention to update my blog at all..I just forced myself to write something today..I think this posting was interesting,frightening,palpitation,stress and clueless..Tak semangatnya rasa..Come on Jannah, you can do it!!

Maybe today was my first day clerking patient at Hospital tettttttttttttt...(Let it be secret)...I could not imagine how kind this patient was when she still answering my questions, although she already had contraction...I amazed with her..Will I be a great mother one fine day?I didn't have answer for that question because I'm still youngg..hehe no lahh..The time will come..We just have to accept it and try our best..

I think I want to stop here..Got more things to be studied...Pray for me

Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih