sadisss

I told you guys that I wanted to lose weight and my tembam face right??Tapi sedih sebab my weight still 45 Kg...Tak bergerak langsung tak turun and tak naik..(of course I don't want it to be increased..sigh)....

Ohh I forgot to tell you my blood donation story..Yang ni memang sadis..I took almost 5 years to gain weight up to 45 kg.I know its weird because almost girls want to lose their weight...My reason???because I want to donate blood..Can you see how kind I am (muntah dengar hehe..just kidding)

Finally I reached the target..and then I completed the form..One thing I hate the most was when my finger are getting pricked by the needles..But believe me It's painless..The nurses just want to check my Hb (hemoglobin)...She asked me..

Nurse: Adik berat berapa meh timbang dulu

My weight was 45 kg..fuhh lepas...Tapi my Hb 10.3 so can't donate laaa

Nurse: Dik tak boleh ni Hb awak cukup2 untuk awak je tak cukup nak bagi orang lain

haahaha

I frust!!!

Tapi maybe I  have to do further test because my mother had thalassemia minor..So kena la check..the probability is still there...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih