unfortunate

Alhamdulillah safely arrived home today..Sampai je rumah, makan and then tidur..I just thinking of hibernating after 3 hours journey alone..Always loner..Maybe not for the next 2 or 3 years hehe...

The reason why I did't update my blog was because of my lappy...For your information my almost 5-year-lappy since foundation..I hope I can get a new one hehe...So kat rumah terpaksa pakai laptop mana yang ada..

I'm going to Manjung this weekend with all kind of feeling..nervous,excited,lazy and etc..I just want to pray that my case write up will be accepted with good marks (since my supervisor was Prof H-unlucky..so unlucky..sigh)...Futhermore, I hope I manage to study well and divide time for myself to study for another 2 posting which are surgery and paeds...

Exam is around the corner..I did't remember how many days left for me to study for all that three subject..I believed Allah will help me no matter what...I have to slow down my laziness habit...I have to diet since my face was so round..(HS always cakap tembamnyeee...I was like grrrrr takpe2 I will prove you that I can remove all the fat in my cheek..)...

What I'm happy about is I will start fasting month here in Perak..my hometown in my house and my mum's cook...Please pray for me everyone...bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih