Happy mothers day!

I know its a bit late because I believe everyday is mother's day..I'm a bit busy for this posting and  I don't have mood to post anything here..sorry for that..

Last thursday, I was oncall..I was in OnG posting now and of course I entered the labour room..This is my first time seeing normal labour..Suddenly I felt sad because my mother did the same thing to gave birth of me...I felt like crying over there but I tried to hold it (as usual never crying in front of people)

So,ibu I love you so much...I will try to be a good daughter for you..Thank you for being patient with my behaviour..Thank you for understand  and always support me...thank you lahirkan anje..Sorry ibu you got ugly stretch mark because of me..(OnG mode againn) sigh..




  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih