missing moment

Actually I really miss my pre-clinical years..Many things happen..sad,happy,friendship,enemy, and gossiping...How I know CUCMS???such a long and sad story to be shared with people..Let's bygone be bygone..Now, I felt grateful because for me, this university had its own character..Everyone who graduated from here also had the 'cucms' personality and attitude..alhamdulillah..

I also could not believe that in two years from now,I will be completed my degree in medicine...And all the HO and MO journey will start..(sigh)..So there are some pictures about one year ago during registration day for second years..Please bear my selekeh'ness'...

This is me,Fara and Aliah

Let's introduce my Bosnian friends..They are twins!!So beautiful isn't it??


Ni masa birthday Aliah..surprise tak menjadi sangat..Tokyo Cafe in Cyberjaya..OMG my face was like..............


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bawal or shawl?

end of holy month

Kuih Kuih